March Break at U of T
March Break is a great time to visit U of T! All of our campuses and undergraduate faculties will be holding a variety of activities throughout the Ontario March Break period. We invite you to take a tour of our campuses to see our facilities & spaces and to learn about our unique opportunities & communities. You will see student life in action and have the opportunity to hear from our U of T representatives. More details and registration information about our March Break events at our three campuses will be available soon.
U of T St. George
Nona Macdonald Visitors Centre
- March 14 – 18: General campus tours*
- Daily campus tours at 10AM, 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM and 3PM
- Special evening campus tour on Wednesday, March 16 at 6:30PM
- We will be offering information sessions for prospective students in grades 9, 10, and 11 at 9:30AM, 11:30AM and 3:30PM on each day, as well as 6:00PM on Wednesday. Each session is approximately 25-minutes and seating is limited, so please arrive early to secure a seat.
- * Campus tours do not include residence tours. Tours are offered by the residences throughout the week. See the residence tour schedule here.
- Register for March Break campus tours
- Downtown Toronto hotel options (PDF)
Faculty of Arts & Science
- March 14 – 16: Information Sessions
- Learn about programs, opportunities and the admissions process in the Faculty of Arts & Science.
- March 17: Student Experience
- Our students will tell you about life at U of T, both inside and outside the classrooms.
- March 18: Information Session & Program Area Presentation
- The information session will be followed by presentations of our six program areas.
- For session times, registration and more details, please visit the Faculty of Arts & Science.
John H Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design
- Please visit the Daniels website for details about March Break events for Architectural & Visual Studies.
Faculty of Music
- March 17 & 18: Come to a drop-in tour of the Faculty of Music. Tours take place Thursday March 17 and Friday March 18 at 11:10AM, 12:10PM, 1:10PM and 2:10PM. Meet the tour leader at the Faculty of Music, Main Lobby on the 1st floor (Edward Johnson Building, 80 Queen’s Park)
- March Break concert schedule released soon.
Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education
- March 14-18: Learn about our BKIN degree program, tour or facilities and find out all that the KPE community has to offer you.
- Please visit the Kinesiology website for more details and registration.
U of T Mississauga
March Break Mentorship Program
- March 14 – 18
- This event will provide prospective students with the chance to learn about what it is like to be in university, while interacting with a current university student. During the day, students will have the opportunity to explore our campus and experience a real university lecture in their area of interest. This event is intended for senior students in Grade 11 or 12.
March Break Open House
- March 20
- Prospective student will have the opportunity to visit the academic fair or join in on a program specific presentation to learn more about your program of interest.
- Learn more about our March Break events at UTM.
U of T Scarborough
- March 19
- Drop by to see why U of T Scarborough is an excellent choice for launching your future. Professors, students and staff will give you a deeper understanding of your program of study and where it can lead. Learn more about co-op and internship opportunities, the admissions process, paying for university, student life and much more.
- Learn more about our March Showcase Open House at UTSC.