U of T St. George Campus Tours
- The endzone of the Varsity Centre football field
- Studying in the Trinity College quad
Tours of the St. George Campus
General walking tours:
Our campus-wide tours are offered year-round through the Office of Student Recruitment at the Nona Macdonald Visitors Centre, 25 King’s College Circle, Toronto. These tours are perfect for prospective students or anyone who wants to learn more about life on campus.
- General walking tours are normally 1.5 hours.
- Monday through Friday at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. (holiday weekends excluded)
- Please note that our office is only open from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays to send off our tours.
- Saturday tours start promptly at 11:00 a.m. We recommend you to arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Weekday tours include an opportunity to speak with members of our experienced recruitment team.
- Unfortunately our general walking tours are not able to go into residences. If you are interested in a residence tour, please visit the Student Housing website.
- Please note that while we will do our best, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate late arrivals.
For groups of eight or more, please call the Office of Student Recruitment tour line at (416) 978-5000.
Please note that we ask for at least one week prior notice for a group tour booking in order to allow adequate time to facilitate your request.
If you would like to come for a tour and require an accommodation due to a disability please contact the Visitors Centre at 416-978-5000. A minimum of 2 weeks prior notice is required. We will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.
- Please visit the Student Housing Services website for information about residence tours.
- Please visit the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering website for tours of the engineering buildings and facilities.
- – – – -